Wednesday, December 15, 2010

LaS Scrappin Senoritas January Swap Partners announced

Participants please leave a comment below so I know you have confirmed your spot and partner.   I will send you your partners email address. Recently I have been made aware of some really unsucessful swaps.  By unsuccessful I mean, People not following thru or sending work that looks rushed or unsatisfactory.  I am asking  that you please be considerate of your swap partner.  Please keep in contact with them, so that if things happen they can be the first to know.  Also send work that you are proud of, work that you would be happy to receive.  So Here are the General Swap Guidelines:
1.The Theme Is AMOR, please create a Mini album for you partner with the theme.
2.The album must have at least six pages. If you want to do more pages, that's totally up to you!
The album pages should be no smaller than 4x4. Standard is probably 6x6, if you would like to go larger, that is totally up to you and your partner.
3.  Swap items should be in the mail to your partner by the January 30th 2011.  This gives you plenty of time, to create an  album.  Please get in touch with your partner asap, and stay in contact should anything come up.Thank you, I am excited for the swap!

3 comments:

  1. Hi There. I am confirming my participation. This will be fun. Thanks for hosting.

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in sister!! Thanks for hosting this swap. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth thank you for letting me join your swap, it sound great. Gloria has messaged me with all the details. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete