Sunday, January 2, 2011

January CTMH Kit of the Month- WINGS







Happy New Year Everyone.  I posted a video on this kit earlier this week and I have had a bunch of requests for pricing, how to purchase andhow you sign up for the kits of the month etc.  Ok so here are detailed photos.   Pricing
Ribbon is $4.95

Find your style stamp set is $22.95 

Wings Stickease $4.95

Wings Paper Pack is $12.95

Wings Kit is $29.95 

If you would like to order, please just send me an email : Scrapchicky@myctmh.com, with what you would like to order, I can send you a paypal invoice.  Also just FYI you can earn a discount on the Find your style stamp set when you purchase $25 or more.   Any questions please just let me know. I am going to try and get pay pal buttons on these but in the mean time just email.
As  far as the kit of the month goes, I will be doing one each month for 2011.  When you purchase 3 months up front you will receive the coordinating stickease for each of the kits for free as my gift for participating.   Remember the kits are $29.95 plus tax. & Shipping.  The Kit includes the paper pack (contains:12 sheets of patterned paper 6 designs 2 of each design, 12 pieces of Cardstock 6 coordinating and 4 neutral) the kit also comes with and exclusive stamp set (average price of $22.95) an embellishment pack, tool, and a cutting guide.  If you would like to sign up for the kit club please send me an email.  The Kits will ship the first week of each  month.
Happy New Year to all!
Feliz Ano a todos!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruth

    Please find out how much the postage would be to SOuth Africa.

    Thanx
    Nishi email scrapbookcafe@webmail.co.za

    ReplyDelete