Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My 12 days of Christmas 2011 Day 4

Hi everyone.  We have had a lot of snow lately and it has been cold and I have been thankful to not have to travel to work.  I mean unless you count from my bedroom to the computer a commute! (some days it is believe me! :-)
I hope you all had a fun black Friday.  I was surprised with my Christmas present on Thanksgiving!  My sweet husband bought me a brand new  video Camera YAY!! it is a Sony handi cam and starting on day 6 I will be using it.  I haven't figured out all the bells and whistles it has and I am not sure I ever will but I need to be able to at least load to Youtube.  That is my goal for the week. 
  Ok so here is day #4

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Ruthie! I love the "JOY" and the dimensional addition of the tree is really wonderful! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

    Oh...HUGE congratulations on your new camera! More on that in my late email! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say my favorite part was the tree and the star so cute i am a little confused on how to make the tree though (as im laughing its probably real easy DUH but bare with me) As always love the cards cant wait to see more. SO cool you got a new toy!

    ReplyDelete