Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Card Contest Winner

Hello All Very Big News I have the Winner of this Quarters Card Contest. DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!! and the winner is Stacey J! For her Cute Thinking of you card. She used the Silhouette Paper packet, for her card. Stacey you are now the owner of a free Stamp set. Our Second Place winner is Gloria L, For her Thank you card. Gloria you will recieve a free Paper packet. And third place goes to Melanie P you will be getting a free stamp set. She already picked a Sweet Leaf stamp pad so I will get that to you asap. Congrats to all three ladies I think all the cards were adorable. Thanks to all those who voted as well. I will be doing another contest Next month. If you are interested in Joining that contest here is the Info.
Due October 15th.
Theme: All about ME
Contest Rules/Requirements:
• October will be a Layout contest.
• Due date: October 15th Bring to workshop or send me a photo
• Voting will begin on October 17th
• Layout can be any Size- only that it be at least 6x6 inches
• Layout must use Close to my Heart papers. Cardstock &/or Patterned paper
• Embellishments and stamps can be Close to my Heart but it is not required.
• Theme: ALL ABOUT ME!
• Have FUN with it!
• Invite family and friends to email me their vote. One vote per person Email me with the Layout# and name of designer you'd like to vote for scrapchicky@myctmh.com
Here is a peek at what I have so far. I am using the New Grace Paper Packet. I still need a title and my Journaling. Hope you join me for this contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment