Friday, August 14, 2009

Sneak Peek- Grace paper packet Business builder Swap

Hello Everyone! I wanted to thank all of you, who came to workshop last Night. Gloria was the only one who brought a previous workshop layout all completed and she walked away with a great Prize. Plus she was the first to show up so another fun prize for her. Laura was the first to RSVP so she got a prize. I had such a great time giving away things, I think I will try it again. Ok so onto other business. I am posting Photos of the items I created for a swap with other CTMH Consultants. I hope you guys like them they are all ready to go in the mail but I thought I would share some photos. I loved this swap it really challenged my Creativity since I was not sure what my paper packet was going to look like. When the new Idea book was released I was pleasantly surprised with the Grace paper Packet, such beautiful colors and the stamp sets to go with it are adorable. I love all the new CTMH papers I don't think I could have picked a bad one. Have a great weekend, Happy Scrapping!!! Please leave a comment and become a follower if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment