Thursday, October 23, 2014

Christmas card class 2014

So excited to be back sharing via my blog.  I am ashamed of how long its been since I last posted. I hope you will all forgive me.  I hope to be sharing again via this blog with all my followers, much more frequently now.  So to start off I want to share with you an exciting upcoming event.  So Christmas is just around the corner and its time to start those Christmas cards. This year I will  have two dates open for the class. The first will be Saturday November 15th at 10:00AM-12noon.  The 2nd date is Thursday November 20th at 6:00PM-8:00PM  In addition to two date options there will also be two card kits to choose from, or do both if you need more cards. Here are samples of the options available.
OPTION #1 SNOWHAVEN KIT - will make 15 cards.  Five cards of each of these 3 styles.
This kit is $28 and includes the following:
  • 1 Exclusive Snowhaven workshop Stamp set
  • 2 Snowhaven B&T duos paper
  • 4 cardstock sheets (1 Cranberry, 1 Glacier, 1 Whisper, 1 White Daisy
  • 15 White daisy card bases & Envelopes
  • 1 set red enamel hearts
  • 1 roll shimmer trim
  • 1 Instructional brochure
EXTRAS:
  • I will do all the cutting for you so all you have to do is assemble your cards
  • I will provide stamp blocks  for you to use while you create your cards
  • I will provide Ink pads in use while you create your cards
  • I will provide the use of Bonding memories glue pen
  • 3D Foam Square adhesive
EXTRAS FOR PURCHASE ($5.95 each)
  • Cranberry ink pad
  • Glacier Ink Pad
  • Slate ink pad
 Now for the next option:

OPTION #2  CUT ABOVE KIT- This kit will make 10 cards, that will be all identical
This kit costs $18.00 and includes the following:

  • 10- Printed Kraft card Bases
  • 10- Kraft printed banner
  • 10 black banners
  • 10 glitter paper banners
  • 3D foam Squares
  • 10 Coordinating envelopes
  • Red adhesive shimmer trim
  • 4 yards Grey & White Baker's twine

EXTRAS:
  • I will provide stamp blocks  for you to use while you create your cards
  • I will provide Ink pads in use while you create your cards
  • I will provide the use of Bonding memories glue pen
Extras for Purchase  add $10 to the basic kit

  • Merriest Christmas Stamp set 
Orders for the kit must be placed by THURSDAY NOVEMBER 6TH 2014 this will ensure that all the product arrives in time for the first class and gives me a few days to prepare everything.  Purchase one kit or both, I am sure you won't be disappointed!
If you are not in my area, or cannot attend the class you can still participate. I will be making an instructional video on how to put each kit together, so even if you cant make it you can still get your kits and create these great cards on your own.  I am very excited to share these cards with you.  I already have 3 participants and have plenty of room for more so hope you can join in the fun!

2 comments:

  1. What??? Who is this and how did you hack into Ruthie's blog??
    Just kidding, my friend! It's fabulous to see a new post from you, welcome back to blogging. Your cards are wonderful and your blog looks fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nancy I know it has been a CRAZY! long time. I am glad to be back and hoping to be alot better and keeping this thing up to date. Hope your doing well :)

      Delete