Monday, December 17, 2012

New Projects Featuring BO BUnny Love letters, and Fancy Pants Love note Collections



I know, I Know, it isn't even Christmas yet but guess what? I am already working on some Valentines papers for my local Scrapbook store. I cannot believe how much fun this was. I think that after doing my 12 days of Christmas I felt a little Christmas't out! Normally that isn't possible for me since I LOVE Christmas but I needed another theme to work on for a bit. So here it is 2 layouts, a bunch of cards and even a little mini album. Hope you guys like it. I will be posting a video of my start to finish on the Heartfelt YT channel and the final product on my YT channel (Scrapchicky) a little later this week if you want to check it out.

Bo Bunny Love Letters Collection:










Fancy Pants Love Note Collection:


 
Hugs! Hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment