Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This is Halloween-Mini album

This is the project I created for my local scrapbook store.  Heart felt creations! They have an amazing selection of paper and all the goodies and embellishments you could possible want.  I recently purchased the "glowing" paper line from Authentique.  It is their Halloween collection and I love it!  I created a huge (9inx9in) photo album.  It is on display at the store right now so if you are in the area stop by and check it out!
This album has lots tags and room for pictures, the folding photo mats are alot of fun.  Check out the store on their youtube channel where I have uploaded a video of the album as well. Happy Halloween my Crafty Friends!
p.s. a big thank you to those lovely ladies in Velmas's tag swap, i used a few of the tags in the book ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment