Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mommy & Me class, School shopping for Accessories

Ok so here it is August and it is time for school shopping again.  I am torn between being sad to see my kids go off to school and Happy that they will finally be going back to some structure!
  So while we were out shopping my daughter fell in love with some t-shirts and hair thingys at a place called Justice.  And after I looked at the price and picked up my jaw off the ground I proceeded to explain to her that at her young age of 6 she was going to have to realize that mommy is in no way no how made of $$$$ and like me when I was a kid, we were going to have to do without the Name brand stuff.  But she was lucky because unlike me, her momma was Crafty! and we were going to MAKE that cute t-shirt and those hair thingys OURSELVES.  I was a hero today. My daughter and i have been crafting away for the last couple of hours.  Here are the hair thingy's and i will add photos of the t-shirts as soon as I can.  A reminder some of these flowers shown will be the ones we create at our mommy & Me class this month. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Those are marvelous! I can't even pick a favorite because they all are! Great job! Can't wait to see the t-shirts!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!! i think you should do a class on those! i could do the same and make them for my nieces. (hint hint) Cant wait to see the shirt

    ReplyDelete