Saturday, January 16, 2010

First workshop of 2010



The first workshop of 2010 was so much fun. Thanks to all the ladies who attended for all the fun and laughs. We had so much fun I thought I would share with you the cute layout and valentines card we created.

I was so happy with the outcome. I also issued a challenge to all the ladies who came last night. A challenge I like to call OH scrap!
They all got to pick 3 pieces of paper from my scrap folder. The challenge was to create a layout, altered item, tag, bookmark whatever you want, using those 3 scraps of paper. The prize will be a cute little embellishment gift. It was interesting to see how everyone choose there scraps. So I am joining in with you on the challenge I will post my 3 pieces of scraps along with my finished item as well as the prize in a few days. The idea book is also out and i shared that last night with everyone. There are so many fabulous new products. To order just send me an email or visit my blog. www.scrapchicky.myctmh.com
thanks

1 comment:

  1. oh..I'll bet your first workshop was loads of fun :) Beautiful cards too :)

    ReplyDelete