Friday, November 6, 2009

Mini Album from Coasters

Hi everyone, Just getting geared up for a great workshop I have planned for tonight I will post photos of the project tomorrow. I Have a quick video the Christmas mini i am working on. This is part one I will be posting one possibly 2 more videos of this mini. So many events coming up. My Holiday boutique is Friday November 13th, We have several vendors not just CTMH but cookie lee, mary Kay, Pampered Chef and Scentsy. I will be sending out e-vites this weekend. On the 14th I have my 2nd Annual Christmas card camp. I have 2 spots left if you are interested please contact me. We will be making 20 cards cost of class is $20. Also next week I will be starting my 12 days of Christmas. Starting Nov 9th for 12 days I will create a x-mas card, using the sketches found in the Wishes card confidence book. I will then take those cards and give them away as BLOG CANDY! More details on Monday. Ok so wow that is alot of stuff now that I see it written down, but that's great I love to keep busy. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment