Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome Creative Club

Welcome Members of my Creative club workshops. Thanks for visiting. I'm so excited to share with you via my blog. Ok let's get started, there is alot to cover.

First of all, sign up as one of my followers this month. When you do you will be eligible to win a free gift. On August 1st 2009 I will pick a lucky follower and they will get a free gift. Just for signing up. Winner will be posted right here, so check back.
Secondly a Quarterly CARD CONTEST. Enter to win great prizes. Create your card and turn them into me by August13th. For requirements/ rules email me. You can turn your card into me directly, or send me a jpg image of your card. I will then post it on my blog. Voting will begin August 20th. First place will be a Free stamp set, 2nd place will receive a level 2 paper packet and 3rd will win a stamp pad.Invite your friends and family to vote for you. Next, our monthly Challenge .There will be a prize for anyone who brings back a previous layout we’ve made at workshop, all completed with your pictures on it. Show us how you personalized the layouts. This will be a fun way to share our ideas together. There are Prizes to be had! And finally for members who bring a friend, to join our group,will receive a free goodie bag. So tell a friend and bring your guests.Well I hope to see all your entries for the card contest very soon. Remember don't worry what your skill level we are all here to have fun, celebrate our creativity and play with awesome CTMH product.


No comments:

Post a Comment