Monday, June 22, 2009


Hi all: hope you had a great weekend. I didn't do as much scrapping as I would have liked but I had a great opportunity. There are is a lady at my husbands work that is pregnant, so he asked me if I could create a little something for her. I have completed this little board book for the Baby..I hope you all like it. It was hard for me, because I lwanted to do something really cute, hope she likes it. What do you all think? I used Daydream paper and several Alpha stamps and baby journal prompts that are CTMH but I can't remember the names right off the top of my head. Hope you Enjoy! I have another item I am working on, i just need to take pics. Don't forget the June deal-a-day is still going on and great deals to be had. Check my website www.scrapchicky.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment