Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome to my blog




Ok so I finally gave in to the blogging crazy. For what reason? Well let's just say I've been inspired by all the other wonderful CTMH blogs out there, but mostly to share with my family, friends and customers my creations. I really just been getting back in the swing of my CTMH business the last couple of weeks after a little maternity leave. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to go back into my scrap area and get creating again. Here is some of what I've been up to.

The paper I've used in these two cards is from the Moon Doggie Paper Packet available in the new Idea Book out this month. Now I'll be honest it was not one of my Fav's to begin with but once I began to play with it, I have to say it has really streched my imagination and I absolutely love it now. Just goes to show you what a little "outside the box"thinking will do for you. To order check my website or email me. www.scrapchicky.myctmh.com or scrapchicky@myctmh.com. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment